Two open positions at Empa's Laboratory for Air Pollution and Environmental Technology, Switzerland
2 August 2023
Empa is the research institute for materials science and technology of the ETH Domain and conducts cutting-edge research for the benefit of industry and the well-being of society. Its Laboratory for Air Pollution and Environmental Technology develops atmospheric measurement techniques and modelling tools as a contribution to a healthy and safe environment.
Currently, Empa offers two open positions for:
- Analytical chemist, environmental scientist (read more here)
- Post-doc analytical chemist, environmental scientist (read more here)
The two positions are available immediately and have an initial duration of two years.
Required qualifications for both positions:
- Master's degree in chemistry, physics or environmental chemistry
- Excellent technical skills and experience in gas chromatography for analysis of organic compounds
- Experience in programming for hardware control and data analysis
- A communicative person that enjoys working in an international environment
- Very good oral and written skills in English and German
- Self-motivated and communicative team player