An opportunity to access 60 of the leading European atmospheric research facilities
4 December 2023
The 6th ATMO Transnational Access call is open until 31 January 2024 and focuses on multidisciplinary projects, which go beyond the strict atmospheric research. It is a unique opportunity to access 60 of the leading European atmospheric research facilities. Applicants must be affiliated to an organisation in a country other than the country where the site they wish to access is located.
The call also offers remote and/or hybrid access - users can conduct a research project without the need to visit the facility in-person, with the support of the local service providers for dedicated measurements/experiments.
To lower barriers in accessing the selected facilities, substantial travel and financial support for accommodation, travel and logistical costs is provided, up to a maximum of €10,000.
All the information related to the call and how to apply are available here.
The call timing is as follows:
- Deadline for applications: 31st January 2024
- Review period: 16th February 2024 – 5th April 2024
- Final selection: Week 13-18th April 2024 (expected)
- Final list of accepted TNAs: 24th April 2024 (expected)
- Access Period: End of April 2024 – December 2024