Open position for a Bilingual Project manager at CNRS, France
27 June 2023
ATMO-ACCESS (Solutions for Sustainable Access to Atmospheric Research Facilities) is an integrated activity for research infrastructures in the field of environmental sciences for the establishment of a comprehensive and sustainable framework for access to distributed atmospheric Research Infrastructures and to ensure optimised access and use of the services they provide to users.
The ATMO-ACCESS Coordination and Project Office is currently looking for a Project Manager with a 1-year fixed-term contract, to contribute to the management of the project, monitor its execution, and participate in specific actions related to access to the services of research facilities in the atmospheric field in Clermont Ferrand, France.
Skills of the candidate:
• Holder of a Masters 2 degree
• Experience in European project management (min 3 years)
• Knowledge of financial and accounting rules
• Knowledge of research infrastructures would be a plus
• Knowledge of European institutional and financial rules, higher education systems and research organisation
• Excellent command of English (level C1-C2), bilingual English/French
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite
• Good interpersonal skills and communication (written/spoken)
• Sense of organization, rigour, initiative, efficiency and synthesis
• Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
• Ability to work both in a team and independently
Application Deadline: 05 July 2023
Please find the job description here.
For more information, please contact the ATMO-ACCESS Project office at email@example.com.