Job and post doc opportunities at Aarhus University
24 November 2022
Aarhus University is looking for an academic technician/research engineer with a PhD in aerosol physics/engineering to support the infrastructure around the AURA atmospheric simulation chamber. Candidates should contact Merete Bilde: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aarhus University currently has an open tenure track position in Atmospheric and Climate Chemistry.
Several post doc and PhD positions will open soon. Interested candidates are encouraged to contact us in advance:
- Aerosol properties and cloud formation: Merete Bilde email@example.com
- Atmospheric chemistry and chemical analysis: Marianne Glasius firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Computational atmospheric chemistry: Jonas Elm, email@example.com
- Theoretical chemistry, and quantum dynamics at atmospheric interfaces: Ove Christiansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laser spectroscopy and atmospheric surface processes: Tobias Weidner: email@example.com
There is also a center manager position open (proficiency in Danish required).